Our firm has been operating for over thirty years in the field of civil, bank and banking litigation.
- Knowledge of issues related to banking litigation (compound interest, usury etc.);
- Experience in the sector of (out-of-court and judicial) management of bank loan portfolios and credit recovery, real estate executions and third parties, as well as bankruptcy and bank credit due diligence procedures;
- Excellent knowledge of word and excel systems is also essential, as well as credit management application systems (EPC, MIS, LAWEB, SIGES-SOA etc.);
- Indispensable full-time availability.
They are a preference title:
- Experience of court hearing activity;
- Excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken);
- Travelling away and outside Rome availability;
- Motor vehicle availability.
- Trial period of three / six months with compensation to be agreed;
- Subsequent insertion into the firm on a permanent basis.